Managing Director of NZ Hothouse Ltd
Simon is currently the Managing Director of NZ Hothouse Ltd where he has worked for the past 25 years. NZ Hothouse Ltd is the country’s leading privately-owned specialist tomato grower and marketer.
Lex Dillon and Simon Watson will be presenting for the first 10 minutes on the following content:
- Background on the incident they had at KPH Produce Ltd in July 2016
- Brief explanation of what an enforceable undertaking is
- The specifics of their enforceable undertaking
- Where their business is today vs their situation in 2016
Engaging with a Diverse Workforce – what we have learnt from our EU
- Background on the incident we had at KPH Produce Ltd in July 2016.
- Brief explanation of what an enforceable undertaking is.
- The specifics of our enforceable undertaking.
- Where our business is today vs our situation in 2016.
- How the literacy skills in the horticultural sector compares to NZ as a whole and what this means.
- The challenges horticultural companies with diverse workforces have engaging their workers around H & S.
- What other horticultural companies can learn from NZHH/KPH with diverse workforces.